This Magic Rolling Rack is a MUST-HAVE kitchen tool made from silicone-coated steel which also doubles as washing and defrosting station for ingredients.
Just roll out over any standard kitchen sink and when you’re done with it, you can simply roll it back up and store it away in the cupboard or drawer, saving you valuable counter space.
Magic Rolling Rack is an innovative space-saving solution for fast drying the cookware or stemware. Water drips off right into the sink, preventing water buildup on the countertop. It is great for washing fruits and vegetables or defrost meat. The durable dish rack is heat-resistant to 400 F to serve as an oversized trivet.
BESTSELLING DRYING RACK
Use it as a handy colander for vegetables and fruits, or a beautiful defrosting rack for meat and fish under running water. Water drips off your dishes and straight into the sink, no more watery messes or wasted space on your countertops.
MORE COUNTER SPACE FOR LIFE
Over the sink dish drainer for air-drying washed bowls, pot, fry pans, tableware, cookware, cutlery, and so on; vegetable colander and prep works platform over the sink. Then roll up and put away (easy to store).
FITS PERFECTLY ANY KITCHEN AND DESIGN
Its foldable structure allows you to roll it up and put it away in a drawer or cupboard when not in use. Easy to clean + (Dishwasher safe). Also perfect for camping, picnic, and other outdoor activities.
Environmental and food-grade silicone material, non-slip, rust-resistant, and BPA-free.
- TPR + 304 Stainless Steel
- 15 Tubes (Small)
- 15 Tubes (Large)
- 18 Tubes (Small)
- 18 Tubes (Large)
- Please check your sink size before purchase.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: Over 39.9 dollars.
- We processes orders in business days. Orders will be processed within 3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day.